US produced DU weapons and platforms
- A historical DU round, used by the US to estimate firing trajectory on the Davy Crockett nuclear rifle. No longer in use.
- US 25mm Armour Piercing, Fin Stabalised, Discarding Sabot 25mm round used in the Bradley Fighting Vehicle
- US 30mm Armour piercing incendiary round used in the A-10 Thunderbolt aircraft
- US 105 mm Armour Piercing, Fin Stabalised, Discarding Sabot round.
- US 105mm Armour Piercing Fin Stabilised Discarding Sabot round, used in the M60 Patton series of tanks, and the M1 Abrams
- US Armour Piercing, Fin Stabilised, Discarding Sabot Tracer round. Used in the original M1 Abrams tank, and also in the M1128 Stryker Mobile Gun System
- US Armour Piercing, Fin Stabilised, Discarding Sabot round. Fired from the M1A1 and M1A2 Abrams tanks, the M829 is the largest DU round in the US arsenal
- Of all the US military platforms that fire DU, the A-10 is responsible for the greatest proportion of DU fired
- The US Main Battle Tank, and platform for large calibre DU munitions
- US Armoured personnel carrier, which fires M919 DU rounds with its 25mm cannon
- A new US weapons system utilising old DU rounds and the M68 cannon