The latest published papers and discussions on uranium research.
- This review of the health hazards associated with uranium weapons first appeared in UNIDIR's journal 'Disarmament Forum' in October 2008.22 October 2008 - Dr Ian Fairlie
- Containing critical papers on WHO and IAEA, discussions on UNEP's findings in the Balkans and Iraq, US veteran epidemiology, UNEP Bibliography, Joint Statement by Scientists on DU and a critique of the 2008 NAS report.7 October 2008 - ICBUW
- Setting Radiation and Multiple Exposure Environmental Health Standards to Protect Those Most at Risk29 November 2006 - ICBUW
- Verarmd uranium is een begrip dat makkelijk tot misverstanden kan leiden. Het suggereert dat we hier te maken hebben met een stof die arm is aan uranium.23 November 2006 - Henk van der Keur
- The attached report was presented to the Belgian Government's Defence Committee during lobbying by the Belgian Coalition Ban Uranium Wapens.23 November 2006 - ICBUW
- For 15 years, the debate about depleted uranium (DU) and its detrimental effects on the health of veterans of the Gulf War of 1991, on the Iraqi people and military (and subsequently on the people of Kosovo, Afghanistan, and Iraq during the second war) has remained unresolved.21 November 2006 - Dr Rosalie Bertell
- This presentation about DU, toxicity and politics was given at the ICBUW conference in the European Parliament in Brussels (23 June 2005).
By Keith Baverstock PhD; Department of Environmental Sciences, University of Kuopio, KUOPIO, Finland29 September 2006 - ICBUW