French produced weapons and platforms
- French 105 mm Round, used in the AMX-30 tank. No longer thought to be in service in France, but may have been exported.
- French DU round used by the Leclerc Main Battle Tank. First fielded in 1996, and still in active service
- Next generation French 120mm uranium round. Reported to be under development in the early 2000s, but not thought to be produced in large numbers
- French Main Battle Tank, active from the mid 1960s to the 2000s. From the mid 1990s it was equipped with a 105 mm uranium round. No longer in service in France but widely exported.
- The current French Main Battle Tank. Fires the OFL 120 F2 uranium round. Also adopted by the United Arab Emirates.